Biospective is looking for meticulous and rigorous histology technicians to contribute to the success of clinical research studies.
The Histology Technician will receive and properly process specimens, review test results, and participate in Quality Assurance.
The candidate must have some experience in microtomy, histology and immunostaining.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Preparing tissue specimens, including dissecting, grossing, processing, cryotomy and microtomy
- Performing histology techniques and procedures, including H&E staining, special staining, immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunofluorescence (IF).
- Developing and optimizing immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence protocols
- Maintaining a high level of tissue and document quality, including quality control of stains
- Slide digitization and image analysis
- Participating in the documents quality assurance, general equipment and instruments maintenance
- Performing tasks above efficiently and in the spirit of GLP
Skills and Requirements:
- DEC in Biomedical Laboratory Technology
- Minimum 2 years experience in a relevant position
- Technical abilities: microtomy, histology and immunostaining, analytical capability and computer literacy
- Excellent proficiency in French and English, written and spoken
- Includes some weekend and/or evening shifts
To apply for this job please visit biospective.com.